CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Desparate Dirty Tricks

After responding to Fri's comment on Patrick Kennedy's use of Ambien, I decided to search the Web for stories discussing Patrick Kennedy and fellow Rx King Rush Limbaugh. I was lazy so rather than using more sophisticated search engines I settled for Google. I typed their names and look at my first result:


Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges - CBS NewsRadio host Rush Limbaugh reached a settlement with Florida prosecutors in a fraud case involving ... Watch Video Patrick Kennedy In Car Crash | E-Mail ...
www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/28/national/main1561324.shtml - 72k -


Look at the text in red. Days ago, I wondered if anyone had video of the P.K. crash but quickly discounted the thought when I realized it happened in the middle of the night. If it had been earlier, maybe, but my D.C. experience has been that things die down by nightfall. Anyway, use the URL above and check the page. Unless I overlooked something, there is no video of PK's smash up derby. Those dirty assholes at CBS used Patrick Kennedy's name and a non-existent video to try and lure traffic to their Web site! Fuckers. Now I know why Howard Stern hates Leslie Moonves. CBS acts like they're a real news outlet but they'll make up all kinds of bullshit just to shift traffic their way. "Insert some bogus tags, that'll bring 'em in!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this morning on Stephaine Miller that a panel stacked with rabid right wingers was on Insanity and Colmes actually defending Flush Limbo in comparison to P. Kennedy. If Limbo did nothing wrong, why is he required to randomly pee in a cup for the next year and a half?

Harry Ballicker said...

Krush Limburger is fat ol' POS!!!
Poor PK! The dude needs help, like some Botox! He looks 10 years older than me!!!

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com