CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 17, 2006

Suspect

Use caution if you encounter this buck toofed hillybilly. He may be accompanied by this woman:

She has been known to smoke Lark cigarettes and have several children fathered by three different rednecks nipping at her heels.

Isn't it funny that even in the animated world of the Simpsons there are symbols of ill mannered, skeevy trailer park peeps? Thanks to white trash drama courtesy of the asshole(s) who robbed me,I wasted 1.5 hours reporting the fraud to the bank and the police. I will have any money in my account reimbursed. I had to get new digits and accoutrement. I'm sure the losers won't be caught. There's a remote chance if they bought one of those disposable phones at the Verizon Wireless store but I doubt it. All in all it could've been a lot worse. Lessons pertaining to vigilance duly noted.

1 comments:

Crystal Myth said...

Oh shit! Glad you monitor the local news--I can't stomach it. Besides horrible things like the one you mentioned, local news is similar to eating fast food.It's a facsimile of food, keeps your stomach from rebeling (temporarily you may have to pay the piper while on the bowl), but when it's all said and done it's empty calories and consequently, no nutrients.

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com