CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 02, 2004

Good Morning Bahflo

I took a personal day from work so I can kick it with one of best friends. We're going to the Albright Knox Art Gallery for the Rodin exhibit.
I'm listening to Howard Stern as I finish my bagel and orange juice. I can't believe Richard Christy won Stuttering John's job. Of all the contestants he seemed rather dull. I realize that Yucko the Clown while amusing had some serious b.o. problems. I'll give Richard a chance, I suppose. Now if the HS show would just get rid of that gay "Restless,Restless" song. They're having a contest for the best version (country, r&b, etc.).The lyrics are lame and co-writer Vinnie can't sing. The worst part is it sticks in your head. UGH!

0 comments:

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com