CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 17, 2004

update

I've been on vacation and I'm suffering from a back problem so between the two I haven't had much time to post. Vacation took me to Toronto, Canada. It was nice to be away.
Upon my return, I learned that my satellite provider is carrying "Democracy Now" via Link TV. I'm really happy about this because I can only hear this show on a local a.m. radio station. It airs at 8 a.m. and I'm usually on my way to work. This wouldn't be a problem if I had a working car radio. Anyway, host Amy Goodman talked to the creator of a new documentary that exposes Fox News for the evil that it is. Outfoxed sounds like a much needed look at lousy mainstream media.
On a related note, Michael Moore is answering critics of his film Farenheit 911 by providing factual back up. This is a good move because he makes a lot of charges but it's impossible to provide footnotes in a movie. Thank God for the Internet.

2 comments:

All Things Jennifer said...

I know a ogod Chiropractor in the area if you are interested! (My brother! : )

Always glad to find another Buffalo Blogger out there!

Crystal Myth said...

Thanks, Jennifer for taking the time to read this and the chiropractor suggestion. My friends don't know the URL to this blog, yet. Haven't blogged in awhile due to technical difficulties. I'm back online.

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com