CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Scorched Earth

I've been away from this blog due to a business related trip. Unfortunately, I didn't have Internet access while I was gone. Upon my return, I learned that 3/4ths of the public library's budget could be cut due to a $130 million dollar deficit at the County level. If you live in the Buffalo/Erie County area, and you care about library service contact your lawmakers and ask them to maintain funding. Without this money, all branches will close by January 1, 2005 and service will be extremely reduced. This area cannot afford to be without libraries. They are the cornerstone of a community. By providing free access to information they are part of the foundation of democracy.

Earlier this evening, attorneys for Bill O'Reilly and Andrea Mackris, his accuser in the sexual harassment lawsuit, met but a settlement is not likely to happen any time soon.

My search for news on this front lead me to fellow blogger Bill O'Falafel of The Falafel Factor who made up a hilarious graphic that
uses references made in the complaint filed against him.

Finally check out The O'Sexxxy Factor a 5 minute movie courtesy of Jim Gilliam who co-produced Outfoxed and Uncovered: the War on Iraq. Gilliam splices together various references to sex used by Bill O'Reilly on The Factor. God, I hate the name of that show. Howard Stern aptly changed it to The O'Reilly Fear Factor in light of the allegations that clown is facing.

0 comments:

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com