CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Now I've Heard Everything...



Puck-ding!
The Daily Download is a podcast hosted from a dude's turlet whilst he's...you guessed it...taking a dump. Complete with descriptions, grunts, farts, and a discussion of what was for dinner and is now in the pipeline,his craptacular exploits are available for your listening enjoyment. Although billed as a daily event, the last time he podcasted was back in October. I hope he's not backed up. Yes, my scurvy turlet wrecking cousin was notified of this site.
This post is my last for 2005 and is in line with a salute to this year. It was pretty sucky for me in a number of ways, most notably the change in my employment. I have big hopes for next year and I'm psyched to get into it. All the best to you for 2006!

2 comments:

Harry Ballicker said...

Puck Dang - that photo is sick! Imagine the stank - ewww!
Cheers to a righteous 2006! It's time to "up the ante" on the "craps" table of life and leave the shit behind you.
Can I get an Amen??

Crystal Myth said...

Amen, child, amen!

I listened to one of the dude's shows--it's so up my cousin's alley no pun intended. Typical straight dude who delights in doody discussion.

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com