CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Arise Sir Loin of Beef

Decided to surf the Internet rather than get to a lot of other things that I should. I usually find something interesting or amusing. I wanted to find out if the public library owns vol. 2 of the Looney Tunes Golden Collection. I needed further bibliographic information since I wasn't having any luck in the catalog. I found the second volume and discovered that some of the toons listed were old favorites. For example "Broomstick Bunny", "I Love to Singa"--the latter had me trying to figure out lyrics. A little searching around paid off in the form of Looney Laughs, Lists, and Lyrics. A great site for cartoon trivia buffs. The lyrics page is impressive with words to the basic Looney Tune themes and obscure songs like "Gorilla My Dreams" and "Hillbilly Hare". A favorite link is the celebs appearing for real or as a caricature. Check it out and "Arise Sir Ossis of Liver..."

0 comments:

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com