CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Retards on Ice



First day of snow= idiocy in suburban Bahflo. About 8 inches of the "white stuff" fell in my neck of the woods. School was open and it was super special to find a Desperate House Whore in her late model SUV waiting for the school bus to come. Too bad she was blocking a nearly non-existent driveway--it was clogged with snow. Back in my day, we froze our asses off by ourselves waiting for the damn bus. I don't mind that people look out for their kids, I just wish they wouldn't get in my way as they do so. Nonetheless, it was a rough ride in not so bad on the way home. Here's to seven more months of this crap, ugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, er, should I mention that it was about 84 and sunny today when I went out for lunch and I opened my sunroof? Should I also mention that Karen and I took a stroll on the beach last night under a full moonlit sky?

Forget I mentioned it.

Harry Ballicker said...

Ouch fry!!
I guess I shouldn't mention that I leave for Hawaii on December 8 for 5 days and go there again on January 3 for 5 more days.
Alohahahahahaha!

Crystal Myth said...

Y'all need to find my scrotal area...still luvs ya!

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com