CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brolin v. Brolin



I've always thought James Brolin was way hot. It started when I was a youngster staying up "late" to catch Marcus Welby, M.D. just to check out Dr. Steven Kiley. I kept tabs on him over the years. I congratulated Babs aka Barbra Streisand for getting herself some good eats when they got hitched. But unfortunately, the apple seems to fall far from the tree when it comes to his son Josh Brolin. He seems to be hitting his stride as an actor in "No Country for Old Men" and the forthcoming "W" but he's just not cute. It's a real disappointment! He sort of looks like his dad but upon further inspection, his eyes are too close together. No soft spot for him but I am looking forward to "W". I wish I could look forward to his dad coming over to my house in about an hour...

1 comments:

Harry Ballicker said...

You nailed it! At first glance, you think "mmmm, toasty" but upon further inspection you think "ewwww, greasy" I wouldn't mind rollin with Brolin - Sr.

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com