CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kardio Mix This Betch!

I recently made my triumphant return to the gym. I've been going several times a week mixing cardio and weight lifting. It's made me feel and look better. I decided to take an exercise through community education just to try and challenge myself. I attended this evening and I was not prepared at all. I arrived right on time and this Tazmanian Devil instructor was already worked up into a lather with everyone jumping and bouncing around. The music was loud and she was shrill with a Baaahflo accent. She would perform moves but provide very little instruction or explanation on how to execute them. Her moves were complicated and it was hard to see what she was doing. After awhile, I stood arms akimbo and at one point hand on hip ghetto style before I grabbed my shiznit and headed for the fitness center. I was so disappointed! I did the rowing machine and lifted some weights while I observed a "Stronger Bones Better Bodies" class. Gone was the frenetic pace, bad music, and Sgt. Betchbag orders. They were actually laughing and having fun while doing weight and balancing work. Since I can't get my $ back, I asked if I could switch to that class instead.
Six minutes 'til pitbull with douche starts...

0 comments:

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com