CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Han Solo


Okay, what's up with the mispronunciation of Irish last names? Seriously. I keep hearing "Lindsay Lo-han" and "Cindy Shee-han". Since when? My Lucky freakin' Charms say it's "Lohan" one syllable. Same deal with Sheehan. I'm no linguist but shouldn't that H be silent? What about a name like McGhee? Should it be Mc Gee Hee? Not!

If you're an Ipodder, check the celebrity mixes. Smelly Tommy Lee has a playlist. What scares me is that he's into Basement Jaxx and Peaches, just like me and my homies. He's also into Massive Attack and he even likes the same Beasties Boys tune that I do ("So Whatcha Want?").I was hoping he'd choose that lame ass rap tune he was playing while plowing Pamela Anderson's tuna. "It's all good..."

















Btw, pre-season hockey starts one month from today...awwwwww yeah!


2 comments:

Harry Ballicker said...

Well, he is in the biz. He should have a minimal good taste.
What else is is the teaches of peaches, like sex on the beaches?
huh, whu?, right?, uh!
Tommy Lee = Big Cock yum!

Crystal Myth said...

Size queen--haw-haw! I'm soooo hung over...

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com