CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Stupid Spoiled Whore

...video playset, let everyone see your co-oo-ooch! I scored a 253 on only one cup of coffee. Stop Paris Hilton videos from reaching the public.
I attended the Eden, NY cornfest with McRite and Dookay, frootloops from the southtowns. It was a nice evening and definitely a bonus for people watching. Lots of pizza eatin'WNY types. For a festival that was supposed to feature homegrown corn, it felt more like a prelude to the Erie County Fair with all of the greasy bloomin'onions, fried dough, and sugar waffles! I managed to find a canoli truck. Russ's Pastries from the west side of Buffalo, rule. Anyway, toothless wonders and carnies were well represented. The bigguns wandering the grounds made me feel svelte.

2 comments:

Harry Ballicker said...

Let everyone see what a slut you are...
hahahahahah!, too funny,
I saved this to my desktop so I can play it daily, right after watching Smackfest from Hot97 with Kenesha and Ray Ray!!!

Crystal Myth said...

Kemeesha and Ray Ray rule. I so need to post that video...

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com