CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Design of Dissent

I love vacation. You actually have time to rock out, take care of biz, and relax. I worked the TiVO (are we not men? T-I-V-O) last night and watched PBS's NOW. What a great show, even without Bill Moyers. David Brancaccio featured Milton Glaser and his Design of Dissent exhibit at the School of the Visual Arts in Chelsea. Unfortunately, this brilliant display of subversive advertising may have already closed. I hope not, it deserves to be seen. If you haven't seen this show, try to catch it online. Milton Glaser is a genius.
I can't believe the Corporation for Public Broadcasting would even try to deny PBS funding. Thankfully, pressure from the peeps put at least a temporary stop to that.

0 comments:

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com