CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Calling...




I'm so sorry that Londoners are a part of the terrorism daisy chain. I'm sure some of this has to do with the fact that they're standing by this country in the quest for oil. As you know, I'm on vacation this week so I started off by checking the BBC's online feed. I was able to listen to a live press conference but not wanting to spend all day on the computer, I opted for local radio coverage. Rahspeck as Ali G would say, to WBFO, which stuck with the NPR feed until noon. WNED-AM gets big ups for airing the BBC World Service for a good part of the mid-day. WBEN-AM can suck it for sticking with Rush Limbaugh rather than interrupt his drivel with a network news feed. Since hasbeen pop stars who sleep with children weren't involved, then it couldn't be a real story. Anyway, what used to be a respected news source is nothing but FOX News Radio lite. I couldn't get over how uninformed the morning team seemed to be. A major international story goes down 2 hours prior to their shift and they were very lackadaisical about it.They relied on the network to cover them and prattled on about local bullshit that paled in comparison to today's events. Hence no hot linky for those bolsos del douche.
Here's my question--London is heavy on security candid cameras--where were they when this happened?
The U.S. Navy band played God Save the Queen outside of the British Embassy in Washington. That was only fitting.

0 comments:

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com