CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Geography Lesson

One of my biggest complaints is that Americans (especially my fellow Bahfalonians) have little understanding of global issues. It's probably because they don't know where things are. I stumbled on this link and tested my knowledge of European geography. I got 28/45 correct or about 62% with an average error of 151 miles. I did this test in 8.5 minutes. Not the greatest score but the software isn't exactly forgiving. I had an itch on my mousing knuckle and accidentally put Germany in the wrong spot. Consequently, I lost points. Granted, after awhile it's a process of elimination but nonetheless it was eyeopening. I need to get down with some geography. It's a cool site that has lots of other games. Check it out.

0 comments:

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com