CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 13, 2006

Mess

Way back in the day, I thought Eddie Van Halen was cute. When he and 70's sitcom star Valerie Bertinelli announced that they were getting married, I thought she was lucky--a cute rock dude--how fun is that? I was having my a.m. joe and trolling the Internet and nearly spewed out my french roast when I looked at this photo. Whoa! I realize he's 51 and he battled cancer and had hip surgery but look at that skin and grizzled beard. Yuck. What a shame. Lifestyle choices are everything. Glad I stopped smoking cigarettes.

2 comments:

Harry Ballicker said...

Whoa, man!
He looks like a boiled chicken gizzard! Ozzy looks better.

He needs an X-treme Makeover: Rock legend edition.

Crystal Myth said...

Right you are Kenny! I was trying to find an online image to illustrate your point but I struck out.

 
hockey fights at hockeyfights.com